Perfumes and fragrance by American Beauty
American Beauty fragrance and perfume list.
American Beauty Perfumes (by year launched)
- 2010 - True Delight
- Beloved Purple Blossom (Feb. Floral - lilac, jasmine, mimosa, grapefruit, pear, gardenia, honeysuckle, peony, iris, sandalwood)
- 2009 - Beloved Red Rose (September. Floral - rose)
- Beloved Moments (March. Floral - white lily, dewy green notes)
- 2008 - Beloved (March. Karyn Khoury. Floral - golden apricot, calla lily, bitter orange; tuberose blossom, orange flower, orris, stephanotis; cottonwood, sandalwood, amber)
- 2006 - Wonderful Indulgence (Fall. Ilias Ermenidis. Floral - magnolia, pear; iris, gardenia, jasmine, lily of the valley; birch, virginia cedar, peach, white amber)
- 2005 - Wonderful (Floral - Wild Poppy, Primrose, Wild Honeysuckle, Bergamot, Oranges, Magnolia, California Redwood, Mackayi Orchid, White Gardenia Petals, Pink Peony, Pure Jasmine, Torch Wood Mist)
American Beauty - perfume and cosmetic house
About American Beauty
American Beauty was created in 2004 as one of the original BeautyBank (The Estée Lauder Companies' entrepreneurial think-tank) brands. American Beauty is a luxurious makeup, skin care and fragrance brand that celebrates the beauty of American style. American Beauty is available exclusively in the United States at Kohl's Department Stores and online at kohls.com.
(Source: www.americanbeautycosmetics.com Nov. 2012)
Shop for perfume: kohls.com