Perfumes and fragrance by Escentric Molecules
Escentric Molecules fragrance and perfume list.
Escentric Molecules fragrances: Perfume house founded by Berlin perfumer Geza Schoen and UK company ThisCompany and MeCompany in 2005.
- 2017 - Escentric 04 | Molecule 04
- 2015 - The Beautiful Mind Series Volume 2: Precision & Grace
- 2010 - The Beautiful Mind Series: Intelligence & Fantasy
- 2010 - Escentric 03 | Molecule 03
- 2008 - Escentric 02 | Molecule 02
- 2005 - Escentric 01 | Molecule 01
Shop for perfume: Barneys | LuckyScent
Escentric Molecules - perfume house
Escentric Molecules was launched in 2006 as a challenge. Geza Schoen, a Berlin-based perfumer with a long track record in the fragrance industry, wanted to make a deliberately provocative comment on the way fragrance is made and marketed today. He was keen to de-mystify the whole process. So his proposal was this: the simultaneous launch of two scents, one a heady synthesis of different ingredients (which is how most people would understand the concept of fragrance), the other, an homage to the single note -- the aroma-molecule -- which determined the personality of that synthesis. Source: www.escentric.com (June 2012)
Contact Escentric Molecules