Perfumes and fragrance by Jean Couturier
Jean Couturier fragrance and perfume list.
Jean Couturier fragrances: Jean Couturier is one of the founders of YSL Parfums. Working at YSL in the 1960's he launched Y, Rive Gauche, and created Azzaro. Together with his wife, Jacqueline, a perfumer in Grasse, France, formed their own fragrance house in 1972.
- 2009 - Un Jardin a Paris (notes: bergamot, yuzu, lemon, mandarin / lily, jasmine, ylang ylang, peach / sandalwood, amber, musk, vanilla)
- 2001 - Lilas Mauve
- 1997 - Marjolaine (floral)
- 1996 - Eau de Coriandre
- 1993 - Coriandre Parfum de Toilette
- 1983 - Kéora (notes: fruits, flowers, musk, vanilla)
- 1981 - 12 de Jean Couturier (Men; notes: fern, amber, lavender, geranium, tarragon; 3.3oz EDT)
- 1976 - Monsier Couturier
- 1974 - Eau Fraiche de Couturier
- 1973 - Coriandre (Jacqueline Couturier; chypre-floral; notes: coriander, angelic, orange blossom, aldehyde / ylang ylang, lys, iris, geranium, jasmine, rose / sandalwood, civet, patchouli, oakmoss, vetyver, musk)
Shop for perfume: |
perfume and design house
Story of Couturier - 1973, the beginning of a perfumed story
Jean Couturier worked with Yves Saint Laurent in the 60's and he is one of the founders of YSL Parfums. He is at the origin of the Y and Rive Gauche's launches and created Azzaro. Meanwhile, his wife, Jacqueline "Jacky" Couturier, became a talented perfumer in Grasse, and they founded together its own Parfum House in 1972. Daughter and grand-daughter of perfumers, Jacqueline Couturier grew up in Grasse, the perfumery's cradle. She creates new scents for major brands, by remaining anonymous. Fascinated by the perfumes, it shows itself one of the rare woman "nose", and she wants to compose an original and innovative fragrance. She liven up the values by innovating, and compose CORIANDRE in 1973. She perfectly summarizes what Coriandre is for her: "in CORIANDRE, I wanted to find the olfactive emotions of my youth: the subtle and delicate perfume of my mother, and the captivating scents of the campaign in Grasse."
Source: www.parfums-jeancouturier.fr (Oct. 2011)
Contact Jean Couturier