Perfumes and fragrance by Royal Apothic
Royal Apothic fragrance and perfume list.
Royal Apothic fragrances: Created by beauty industry expert, Sean O'Mara, a lifestyle collection of fragrances.
- 2013 - Antiquarius Petals
- 2012 - Conservatory Collection:
- Noble Carnation
- English Rose (Floral - bergamot, grapefruit, rose; linden flower, geranium; vanilla, black orchid)
- Field Poppy (Green - fig, sweet tea; jasmine, lily of the valley, moss, leaf; musk, oakwood)
- Hothouse Peonie (Woody floral - herbal greens, lotus, water lily; crystalline water flowers; woody amber)
- Muguet Woods (Watery floral - bergamot, mandarin, citrus, ginger; pink pepper, coriander, ocean accord; vetiver, cashmere)
- Plains of Thistle (Green - lemon, mint julep; white pepper, peony, hyacinth; cedarwood, labdanum)
- Velvet Dahlia (Woody - mandarin, red wine; espresso, midnight jasmine; patchouli, vanilla, amber)
- 2010 - City of Angels | Cutting Garden | Japonesque | Venetian Grove | Versailles Afternoon
Royal Apothic - perfume house
About Royal Apothic
Drawing on the vivid memories of his worldly travels and his extensive background in the beauty and design industries, Los Angeles- and London-based designer, Sean O'Mara, created Royal Apothic, a lifestyle collection of products that truly awaken memories and infuse whimsy into everyday life. From childhood days spent in the wonderment of a private Kensington garden to the elegant sophistication of high tea, each Royal Apothic fragrance conjures an emotional connection to the past.
Source: www.royalapothic.com (Jan. 2013)
Contact Royal Apothic
Tel. 1-888-LA-London (525-6636) | royalapothic.com