Nicki Minaj graces the cover of Elle Magazine's July 2018 cover, photographed by Karl Lagerfeld. She talks about Queen her 4th studio album debuting next month and the tension between her and Cardi B. Check out this month's featured editorials, beauty tips, fashion trends, and fragrance ads.
Cover: Nicki Minaj (subscriber cover: Taylor Hill)
- Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue & Light Blue Pour Homme (David Gandy & Bianca Balti; scent strip) ~dolcegabbanabeauty.com
- Dove Exfoliating Body Polish - Polish your skin with the scrub that also nourishes.
- Elle Fanning - L'Oreal Lumi Glow Lotion True Match (Makeup)
- Elle Fanning - L'Oreal Voluminous Lash Paradise
- Emma Stone - Louis Vuitton The Spirit of Travel (Fashion)
- Eva Longoria - L'Oreal Magic Root Cover Up (Beauty)
- Serena Willams - Embrace Active Scar Defense
- Eternal Sunshine - The summery essentials you'll crave this month.
~ PRADA Candy Sugar Pop ($122) combines tart bergamot, sweet vanilla, and zesty line for a bright energizing fragrance.
(Neibart, Sam. "Beauty It List." Elle July 2018: 88)